Bubblegum: Why not dense anymore!?

I don't get it I should be harvesting her this weekend (2 days) and she was looking smelling AND feeling great. Rock hard nuggets and sweet pungent smell! I aquired a new grow tent on monday which meant some changes to environment:

-Drop in temp

-More room

-Better lighting all round I think

-And fresher air!

She got a small feed on Monday, she has been on Ripen since Wednesday 5 days before the new cupboard, and I was letting her soak up everything she had in her pot.

So today I go to give her one of her last waters and the bud is all FLUFFY!, I checked yesterday and she was rock solid!

Please if anyone knows whats happenning to my poor baby I would appreciate the comments!

post-25337-1254391112_thumb.jpg

post-25337-1254391436_thumb.jpg

So today I go to give her one of her last waters and the bud is all FLUFFY!, I checked yesterday and she was rock solid!

:D

Thanks for the replies but it was just me! I got jumpy cause she's close to harvest. She's fine by the arvo she was nice an hard again!

Such an idiot...

Words fail me at times.... Hey why no shade leaves in that pic? Lots of shitty looking leaf too?