The Joint Roller's Handbook

Crunchy

hey guys, i happened upon this ebook titled 'The Joint Roller's Handbook', it has lots of crazy styles of joints for the joint veterans to try as well as basic style joints for beginners!

Heres the online link (i recommend downloading the 10mb pdf instead as this site loads kinda slow and has lots of ads)

The Joint Roller's Handbook Online

and heres the download link, its a 10mb pdf file, it should take no time at all to download.

The Joint Roller's Handbook eBook

Here are some screenshots of the contents page so you can see what the book has to offer.

post-34601-1253958442_thumb.jpg post-34601-1253958538_thumb.jpg

Live long and smoke well! :bongon:

Peace,

Crunchy.

Edited by Crunchy

Obviously there's the blunt, crafted many a way whether it be your out of the pack blunt wrap or taking your every day cigar (i prefer a grape dutch masters or a sweet and mild backwoods) and cutting it up and some are as bold to re roll a cuban tho I think thats a waste of a good cigar and there are various leaves to roll with whose names escape me right now but holy jebus did my mouth water reading the description of the cannabis cigar so much so that I already sent word that the process shall begin.

Obviously there's the blunt, crafted many a way whether it be your out of the pack blunt wrap or taking your every day cigar (i prefer a grape dutch masters or a sweet and mild backwoods) and cutting it up and some are as bold to re roll a cuban tho I think thats a waste of a good cigar and there are various leaves to roll with whose names escape me right now but holy jebus did my mouth water reading the description of the cannabis cigar so much so that I already sent word that the process shall begin.

lmao, yeh the cigar was the first one i jumped to after reading the contents page, says u need hash oil though...