Can i use hydroponic nutes for outdoor 100%soil medium

You can use them, however I wouldnt advise it, as paul said, judging feed strength can be difficult due to the nutrients already present, soil also holds and buffers nutrients, unlike hydroponic medium, so feeds dont need to be nearly as regular. Besides all that, a decent organic fertilizer (paul is right, check out chrons super sauce) will give better results in soil (and cost less as well), then when it comes to flowering time just add some sulphate of potash and you are all good.

Another thing with hydro nutes in soil is that most of them are chemical salts in solution, this is not at all beneficial to the microbial activity in soil, leaving your soil 'dead' and opening it up to invasion by unwanted pathogens.

You can use them, however I wouldnt advise it, as paul said, judging feed strength can be difficult due to the nutrients already present, soil also holds and buffers nutrients, unlike hydroponic medium, so feeds dont need to be nearly as regular. Besides all that, a decent organic fertilizer (paul is right, check out chrons super sauce) will give better results in soil (and cost less as well), then when it comes to flowering time just add some sulphate of potash and you are all good.

Another thing with hydro nutes in soil is that most of them are chemical salts in solution, this is not at all beneficial to the microbial activity in soil, leaving your soil 'dead' and opening it up to invasion by unwanted pathogens.

My last outdoor grow using Canna potting mix and wormcastings in pig shit in the big hole I dug didn't need any nutes for approximately 3 months, when the plant started to tell me to feed it I used Canna Terra nutes for soil. Half strength never had to use full strength also had a small handful of slow release fertilizer thrown on the ground as well.

no

it is not advisable to use hydro nutrients in soil grows

it a waste of $$$$$$$$$$$

because all hydro nutrients are made of nutrient salts

1st reason is pure economics --->all salts are soluble and are the first to be flushed out by 1st rain or irrigation

and 2nd reason is botanical---->all salts mess with the plants ability to take up the right nutrients from the natural soil microbes

the simple solution is to flush regularly

but now were back to economics

guidance