Fan leaves turning Brown HELP please...!

Some of my fan leaves are looking bad can anyone give some help please thanks!

I Put the plant out side almost a week ago spread it with neem oil and flushed it with fresh water before i put out side.

Now these fan leaves which i cut off are what you see here in the pix

Can anyone tell me what this could be.

Is it Nutes, change in environment or bugs...?

post-36007-1253598190_thumb.jpg

post-36007-1253598234_thumb.jpg

post-36007-1253598251_thumb.jpg

heya oootheeee :scratchin: ... thanks for the pics now lets not get in a panic .. i wouldnt worry too much about them leaves as the damage looks minor to me provided the general health of the plant is good? , it would be great if you could post a pic of the whole plant for better analysis ..

personally i avoid removing any green leaves, green is good ... as the plant grows in age some of the lower fan leaves can give up their green chlorophyll and translocate it to other areas where the need is greater, these lower fan leaves can shrivel and drop off on their own accord ...

looking forward to further info on plant e.g. what are you feeding it, how old, what strain, and some more :thumbdown: pls

:D

frazz ...heya oootheeee peace.gif ... thanks for the pics now lets not get in a panic .. i wouldnt worry too much about them leaves as the damage looks minor to me provided the general health of the plant is good? , it would be great if you could post a pic of the whole plant for better analysis .

always a "hi" from Frazz ........ so to thew point .......... on ya Frazz ................. but he is right. :scratchin:

The whole plant would tell so much more :thumbdown:

I'm changing an accepted saying "A [some] picture(s) speak 1,000 words"

Picture of leaves in trouble like your pics has a 'micro in-sight' with about 100 words .

Other suggested information is;

Where did those leave come from off the plant?

Two pics contradict one and other. (Ie many fingered one says to me 'attrition' from outside in)

While the single finger shot says 'vein out with a hole burn in it. (Ie single fingered one says to me 'attrition' from inside out)

Anyways Flush flsh .....oootheee

:D

Nitty.

Some of my fan leaves are looking bad can anyone give some help please thanks!

I Put the plant out side almost a week ago spread it with neem oil and flushed it with fresh water before i put out side.

Now these fan leaves which i cut off are what you see here in the pix

Can anyone tell me what this could be.

Is it Nutes, change in environment or bugs...?

I just answered your problem which you posted over in the building/construction forum.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...mp;#entry243385

At risk of repeating, it's powdery mildew. It's not a nutrient disorder. The brown discolorations are dead leaf tissue from having been digested by the mycelium network of the fungal pathogen. Go to the link ^above to get the solution.

Good luck.