Irregular Clone Growth?

Kai

I recently took 5 clones out of the humidome I made and had decided to make mothers out of these 5 strong clones. Roots had formed and were growing out and had fresh growth in leaves.

I put these 5 in their own 18 gallon bucket with net cups, air pump, nutes, hydroton, for a Deep-Water Culture. 1 week later upgraded from a 400W MH to a 1000W MH. Temps still under 83 and

thats only when the harvest room is operating (1000WHPS).

Now the problem - The mom clones are having 1 leaf growth (just 1 finger not 5, 7,9,etc) and other wierd irregularities with leaf formation. Is there an any damage been done to these from something or is it OK for now...???

Thanks.

im guessing you took clones in a 12/12 period or mums where starting or into flower.. Id get them back into 18/6 growth if you want them to grow larger OR if you want a fast grow use the tips or a tip as clone to reveg and mum this clone/s under flouros in another room, while continuing to flower the small clonesyou have in pots or bubblers..

I normally wouldnt expect to see single blade leaves in a properly veged then flowered plant until abit past mid flower atleast 4 weeks in getting smaller and tighter internode space till bud forms and into final harvest..

heres a room of clones i should have reveged before growing but didnt have time, instead of the normal 4plants per light i had to use upto 9 because they would only stretch to between a foot and 3ft depending on sativa and indica traits from day1 of flower by day 14 stretch is slowing (internode distance) and flowers later form. Yield will suffer unless you fill the space corner to corner with plants

post-5631-1253601016_thumb.jpg

post-5631-1253601122_thumb.jpg

Ya I am using the 5 that are irregularly growing as my new moms...They came from a soil mom that I had on 12/12 to determine sex (female) and brought back to a 24hrveg room. The 5 DWC moms do already have sex organs whatnot ...

One thought I had was since I had changed the light at about the same time each of these 5 went into the 18gallon bucket (rather than the 18gal with 15 clones, its 18gal for 5) perhaps they are just growing so rapidly the plant can't keep up with regular fanleaf growth? My other clones that are awaiting the harvest room to clear out have not grown oddly.

I kinda am thinking that it wont really matter since I know that they are all female and even though the fanleaves look screwy they should still grow the b-u-d. Right? And I currently have clones from the same mom flowering in the harvest room, and they never did this...

Just for your curiositys sake, I have a hybrid of Master Kush and a strain known to me as Shushkaberry (Believe its Northern Lights and Blueberry?). The Kushberry. The current harvest room flowers are going to be large colas on top of around 5 in. diameter...big boys apparently. Seems 2 - 4 oz per plant is going to be my harv...

Here are a few pictures...one is of the irregular growth of the DWC moms, one is simply of the DWC mother setup, and one is of a small, further developed flower from one of the flowering plants lower buds...

All pics taken with a camera phone so...quality is less than desirable.

post-36045-1253679480_thumb.jpg

post-36045-1253679539_thumb.jpg

post-36045-1253679612_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kai