First Hydro Venture

Boe,

By the looks of it you are growing in coco? Have you mixed in any perlite as although coco has reasonably good airation it can become stodgy when watering and a good mix of perlite will help.

Nimer,

I read the post as the pics shown are in week 1 but Boe is now in week 4 but hasn't taken any pics yet?

Boe,

By the looks of it you are growing in coco?  Have you mixed in any perlite as although coco has reasonably good airation it can become stodgy when watering and a good mix of perlite will help.

Nimer,

I read the post as the pics shown are in week 1 but Boe is now in week 4 but hasn't taken any pics yet?

Geez you got better eyes than me mate, I was gonna say the top layer of soil is a bit dry. I agree with buster. They are still gonna be small enough to repot and that is what I would recommend, give em a bit more drainage.

Cant really tell anything else because its just a picture, but yeah, they are going along ok, look a little hungry though.

Anyway mate good luck.

i've found the cocopeat to be good just keeping the top layer moiste and having a feel for the moisture content inches below, the cocopeat is doing it's job fine. the temps over 24 hours of the day range from 24-28 degrees, when i lower the light the plants turn yellowish and i kept raising it little by little till they came good, i'm using Dutch Masters Hot Coco, half strength last week (week 3) and full strength this week (week 4) i don't have my camera this weekend so i can't take pics.

I tested the ph yesterday on all three plants and they're all between 6.5-6.7 almost respectively.

i'll post updated pics on monday or so ...

Guest GrowMad

I'm using a 50/50 mix of perlite and coco, it's an awesome medium.... How often are u finding u have to water them Boe? I find with mine it's every 2nd to 3rd day i feed them...

Can't wait to see the new pics mate... Lookin good...