changing sex be shacking the bottom of your plant?

Just out of curiosity, how many threads have you seen here where some misguided moron shakes the crap out of a male plant in the ridiculous hope of it changing sex? How many?

That is my stupid fucking ridiculous question to answer your stupid fucking ridiculous question with.

When you find the answer, post it here so no one else will look as stupid and fucking ridiculous as you

Happy gardening :thumbsup:

Just out of curiosity, how many threads have you seen here where some misguided moron shakes the crap out of a male plant in the ridiculous hope of it changing sex? How many?

That is my stupid fucking ridiculous question to answer your stupid fucking ridiculous question with.

When you find the answer, post it here so no one else will look as stupid and fucking ridiculous as you

Happy gardening :thumbsup:

Honestly none and i read alot of the threads here, and i was just told this be a friend and i was asking cos i didn't believe it, so have a few cones and settle the fuck down no need for this shit

Edited by reddevil6

Nicely stated RD6.

You'd think people would listen to their mothers, who said 'if you can't say anything constructive shut the fuck up'.

We all hear such crazy ideas and need to ask someone/where, this forum can be expected to be the place to ask. There are _no_ stupid questions. Stupid answers are common.

I agree with BaronS,

why even the other day i heard a rumor i assumed was complete bullshit but i still asked about it anyway.

something about if u push a birth control pill into the soil that the hormones in the pill will make the plant female :thumbsup:.

that kind of attitude towards less experienced members isnt very nice :D

I agree with asking silly questions BUT FUCKING SERIOUSLY GUYS BUT SOME THOUGHT INTO THE QUESTIONS.

Shaking a plant to change sex? Did you guys actually go to high school and learn basic biology?

If you have a stupid question..........try Wikipedia first and if you get no answer IT'S OBVIOUS THAT SOMEONE IS TAKING THE PISS OUT OF YOU!!!!

Edited by flatcat_auz