How to tie a plant down?

Hey guys im wanting to tie my plant down (not tie it to the ground so it grows horizontally) just tie the branches to make a bushyer plant.

now i have no idea on how to do this all i know is may be wrong but do i just tie every branch lower where theres new growth between the branch and the main trunk of the plant? or what

will this lead to a bushyer plant? also does it make it a bit shorter cos i dont want this plant more than 6 - 7 ft because i have neighbors and a main road infront of a empty block behind my house and ppl could see a monster plant from the road.

Gday m8. All i ever do to bushy em up is nip out the top growing shoots. Thereby doubling your stems. Theres those on here that would disagree, cos it decreases your main bud size. But the yield is much the same if not more, cos you have lots more smaller buds. Unless you wanna spend all season budding or tying down, your better off starting with a short strain. Good luck..bb

yer just tie the growing few cms of all the new growth down with string or soft wire, keep moving the tie along the branch as it grows, be careful not to bend down too suddenly ... alternately ya can use a wire or plastic netting acrross the top of plant and keep tucking the growing tips under the netting , there is a very fine example of an outdoor plant tied down with netting over it courtesy of Radic , ...

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...showtopic=19672

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...aining&st=0

bush buggered 's method of tipping also achieves the desired result ...

have fun

:scratchin:

your better off starting with a short strain. Good luck..bb

I have no idea if this strain will be tall or short as it is a bag seed all i THINK is cos when i smocked it it was nothing but body stoned my head was clear so i think its a 100% indica can u tell size or something from that i doubt it but ill ask anyway.

also way off topic but do all plants get 9 leaved leaves or not? my plant just started it 2end set of 7 leaved leaves will it get 9s or no idea?