>:( Hey just curious does anyone else use the "Turbo Tank" technique.

Turbos

I have found it to be so easy and efficient.

Funny thing is, I have always used a water heater in the reservoir for past grows, but when it broke a couple of months back I didn't replace it. :peace: To my amazement however my babies have still blossomed. Well. What effect does keeping the water on the roots at a consistant temperature have? I can understand it is vital in the colder months (especially where I live as the water would freeze) but in summer do I really need to be wasting electricity keeping the water warm?

Hmm

Thanks

:peace:

*bump* Harvest Time. Not my best work. Not the best work of the Turbo. Need new light, new heater. Also I am using seeds of unknown variety so this is really messing with my 'program' as well. Any ways - we all ♥ to look at Buds, no matter what they are .. Just a few pics, and only a small sample. Hope this works!

post-34761-1254736140_thumb.jpg

post-34761-1254736160_thumb.jpg

post-34761-1254736182_thumb.jpg

post-34761-1254736209_thumb.jpg