Mould

Imo the only way to know if bud rot is rampant it to have a good look at ya buds buy that i mean grab hold of a bud and with ease look towards as close as u can to the stem to see if u have any more rot, and if not close enough to harvest to pull the whole crop cut out what u can to save the rest, just my 2 cent worth...

Ok, I removed those 2 initial buds and have inspected the rest and can see no signs of any further mould. My question is Should I pull the crop whilst I can ? , I reckon I have about 2 weeks left tops. or let it grow and risk the mould ? I did have high humidity which I suspect didn't help with the onset of the mould. Have cut that Humidity right back now. Horse and gate comes to mind.

Once you've had mould I think it's pretty easy to pick any more from the dieing fan leaves on the affected buds.

I'd put a fan in, below the plant/s if possible blowing up through the foliage and leave it on 24/7 and make sure the room is exhausted even with lights off, sorry if this is stating the obvious. Do that though and it should make another 2 weeks.

If it keeps happening, a cap full of bleach in a litre of water sprayed on the buds just before start of lights on(don't spray water on hot lamps of course) should do the trick. Bleach will kill a plant if absorbed by the roots, but at that amount will be ok on the leaves etc and should kill any mould spores.

:peace:

I had some bud mould on my last season grow. The sign I found that they had mould was fan leaves turning black. I.E. the fan leaves in the buds. I just cut the whole branches off at the main trunk node. The rest of the plant I just left to grow out. But I was having a real close look every couple of days until I was sure there was no more. The plant matured ok. Good luck. :peace: