Questions from a noob

I have a bunch of seeds and i want to start a small plant in the bush. There is a large national park down the road from where I live and it has a solid creek. I have been reading as much as I can and from what I gather a plant needs 12hours of sun light and you don't want it to flower. I read about soil mixes so I think I'm ok with that. Also ok for finding a good spot.

I got a few basic questions though:

How often do you need to water them if your doing it by hand?

Is a water pump worthwhile? I'll only be starting with one or two plants.

Is it the female plant you want to grow? How do i tell the difference between male and female plant?

Is now the best time to plant? I read spring.

How big will the plant grow and how can i stop that if i need to?

When do you harvest?

All help is greatly appreciate :peace:

I dont know too much out Guerrilla growing but first off before you pland them you must know if it is the right season cuz out here where i live the season has almost over and wont come around again until the spring thats when you plant. Second yes all you want is female plants because if you have male plants they will polenate the females and all you will get is more seeds. the way you tell is at the nodes of the plants males create pods full of polen and females create Buds but you need to find that out as soon as possible... hope this helps..! But you might wanna try indoor...!

hey dude,

you can pretty much plant sept/oct right through to december but if you want maximum yield from your crop, early october is the best time to plant out.

watering the plants can be done as much as they need really, there is no number of times you should water them. the soil is the best indicator, if your in pots and the soil is saturated, dont water them, leave it to absorb and dry, if your doing it in the ground then i would do it every time it doesnt rain much.

the female and male characteristics of plants are easy to pick, if you plant from seed, by about december you should have signs on the plant that its either sex, the male has literally ball shapes appearing in the stem joins on the stalk or any shoot, the female has little white crystal like feathers coming out of the green strands at the internodes of the plant.

have a look at photos, alternatively go to www.uk420.com and check that website out, its awesome, if this one doesnt have many. i reckon it would though.

to keep the plant growth back, you can cut the tops off the plant where its growing up and it will stunt it for a while before the new smaller shoots grow up, some plants can be 10ft, i know i have grown some like that. good sights to see.

harvest in march/april when it gets cold and too wet, you dont want mould or frost to ruin your plants yield.

basically the plant if its female will have its hair mostly red by this stage, harvest when they are 60-70%red and the rest white.

best of luck,

peace

hd.

was just gonna say the same as bilo :thumbsup: (without the retard bit :D ) Stuff the book, read peoples grows on this forum,

also http://www.rollitup.org/

https://www.icmag.com/ic/index.php

http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f8/got-rid...ime-plan-10620/

Come into chat get to know us, very helpful guys willing to help out a noobie.

Edit, not saying the links above are the best sites but they will get you started. Cheers

Edited by kev.au

callin me a retard? well bufo takes one to know one.

If anyone is new at growing a book with pretty pictures and very easy instructions is the way... keeping it simple, low budget, and personal... I reccomend the book because I learned from it PROPERLY, instead of reading up on forums with scattered information.

Not to mention a book doesnt need electricity, a book doesnt get viruses, and a book at the end of the day will last longer than a fucking computer.

If your growing in a National Park keep your eyes out for the ranger.

Edited by LaVey