InternationalTourists no longer welcome in cannabis-selling coffee sho

I don't quite understand this move.

I can understand that there must be a lot of yobs and undesirables visiting each year with the "FUCK YEA AMSTERDAM WE GONNA TEAR SHIT UP" attitude. I can see quite a few of those ignorant fools causing trouble. You know, the way those types of rowdy tourists will do anywhere in the world. Quite often on the internet I see people boasting that the cops don't care and they want to go just to blow smoke in a copper's face or something.

That said there's also quite a lot of decent tourists who go there to get away from it all and relax in a cannabis tolerable environment. Now they'll just have to go to street dealers instead. I feel sorry for the cafes. They'll probably lose quite a bit of cash.

Media and political propaganda!

Like how every once in a while they start carrying on about putting a end to nimbin, remember. They carry on about closing down the hemp embassy and putting cameras everywhere and putting a end to the street dealing, BS!

Just like what there saying about holland, it brings so many tourist in there's NO way there going to close the coffee shops down, to tourist.

The only problem there having with the coffee shops anyway is the fact that it's technically still illegal over there, so organized crime still owns the cannabis industry.

Legalize it and the problem would be solved!

Edited by jabez