mouldy mushroom compost

G,day ive got a few old bags of mushroom compost and its got a fair bit of mould through it, I was gonna mix this in with some other compost, potting mix, coco peat, top soil and manure but i was worried that it might promote mould in my plants, should i get rid of this stuff or would it still be ok to use? Its for an outddor grow

G'day Chucko. I havent been on here for ages. Been busy doing my bit for the greenhouse warming thing..That mould you got on your mushy compost would depend on what it is. I been using mushy compost for many years. Ihave know doubt some woulda been mouldy..Never had problems with it.. Only ever got mould from to much fricken rain..Everyone says, increase the air circulation to em..Hard to do that and remain stealthy though. I'm waffling..:devilred:. Good luck with your grow. Cheers..b.b.