PH problem

I check the PH of the nuts before i water every day and i have to lower it was well with a ph down every feeding. is this normal or should me plants and my nuts stay a a consistant PH?

:photo: ummmm ;) gee ummmmm,... I'm guessing your water isn't the best, and as for your nuts, that's a little too much information and not my department man ;)

Maybe a photo would help?... or then again, maybe it wouldn't? :D

what sort of setup do you have 7 to 8 ph is extreem and cant expect a decent grow from those levels. Im guessing your using a primitive meter maby drops which dont help.

5.8 to 6.2 is where id like it in most setups but in soil you are limited to just watering with a known to do well ec and PH there is no changing your soil mix if in final pots. Try this 100g of soil mixed with 100ml of distiled water stir then squeze the water from soil and test PH this should give you an idea of soil PH if its bad dont use it try coco or a good brand of seed raise mix and add your own ferts 1.6ec/ 5.8Ph if you water with this all the time your ddoing the best you can in the given soil.

Im am growing in soil and every time i read the ph before watering my plants it reads high 7 low 8s and i dont know why. I check the PH of the nuts before i water every day and i have to lower it was well with a ph down every feeding. is this normal or should me plants and my nuts stay a a consistant PH?

6.8/7 ph is the top limit for soil. How do the plants look? :photo:

does the ph rise each day or fall????

if the ph rises every day than aim for 5.8

if the ph tends to fall each day aim for 6.8

if it is fairly stable at 7 than aim for 6.5

IMHO

flush with ph corrected water

and keep flushing regualrly till the ph stablizes below ph6.5

you might wanna folia feed till you get the ph stable

if you do

remember never spray under hot lights

NEVER