Brown spots on leaf edges which progress and curl/kill

All of a sudden (after a number of years), the (flowering) fan leaves would start showing brown spots,

of which would progress and brown out (kill) the fan leaves. Starting at the top going down the plant

Each plant would not die, but would not progress beyond week three.

Multiple strains (of proven output) affected

Ph is 6-6.5

ppm ranges from 800-1200

(city) water has been tested by chem lab and checks out ok

Multiple version of food: (Tiger Bloom w/bloom builder, CalMag addition, Dutch Master Gold)

Folier spray application to leaves accelerated the detoriation process by a factor of 2x

Hydro/rockwool basis

feedings range from 1-3 minutes every two hours

Temp is 80-85 with 60-70% humidity

Roots are healthy (better that the past years) and no bugs

This started in Feb and I have not had any success (in getting a plant to fruit) since after 6 years of operation.

Very frustrating :peace:

The plants looks very healthy in Veg mode (5-6) weeks, and head downhill (along with pale greenness of affected fan leaves)

I've noticed that my flowering room (irrespective of all the cleaning, and replacing of components) will show the brown

spotting/leaf curling after five days in Veg mode (test group) but not in my vegitative room.

So am I cursed with the Brown Death Mojo? All the experts have looked at each generation (which repeats the damage) and have not a clue. As if it was nutrition, all the flushing(s) and upgrades in food have no impact!