Seeded Preflowers?

I recently purchased 2 new strains from van isl. seed bank in Vancouver, DNA's Connie Chung and Next Gen's Grape God. I got 10/13 females w/ the CC and 3/10 females w/ the GG. I am about 95% sure that I got rid of all the males before they popped. I flowered after approx. 5 weeks from germination and had all the males out by week 4. I was also growing Sour D and White Widow which have been grown sensi many times w/ no issues. Anyhow, my power company is sh** and my light cycle got a little messed up prob 2 or 3 times for a couple of hours each time. I also used cheap duct tape to block the light from my veg room which I discovered was not totally opaque about 8 weeks into flower. Basically the entire crop had hermies from either the screwed photoperiod or the cheap duct tape. I have done several cycles w/ the sour d and thick duct tape and never had hermies. I had a medium amount of mature seeds, but an insane amount of really tiny (1mm) immature seeds in almost every calyx in the room! The tiny seeds are almost unnoticeable while smoking except for the distinctive pop every once in a while. Otherwise, the herb is insanely chronic in every other aspect.

I took clones off all the plants just before I went to 12/12 and mothered them out . I retook clones about 2 weeks before my last cycle was harvested from the best looking connie chung (3 )and grape god (1) females. I thought the seed nightmare was over, but recently I noticed the really tiny seeds again in the preflowers of my mothers and my new vegging 2 week old plants! WTF!!! I know that in order to get seeds each individual calyx needs to get pollinated so what the hell is going on? Could a few hermies from the last crop have led to the micro seeds I'm seeing in my preflowers? I'm still about 1 week from flipping to 12/12. Should I be worried I'm going to have a micro seeded crop again? I've been growing for years and have never had a problem like this. I live in a very remote area and have no way of easily obtaining new genetics.

What should I do/expect? :peace:

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Edited by jiggityjack