some Qs about outdoor growing

Ok im growing a plant this season im going to use a 30cm deep by 50cm wide pot, how many gall of soil will that be aprox? also how big a plant should i get from it i will be tieing it down to try and get a nice bushy plant using dutch master ferts i think halve strength is right for outdoors yer? im pretty sure the plant is indica if that helps with anything i think cos the weed i got the seed from was very body stoned.

also is this growth seem slow for a outdoor plant i planted the seed 4 weeks ago and its now 10cm high and on its 4th node leaves are starting to grow out from the sides of all the nodes now too but still very small just started few days ago.

is there anything i can to to make it female its to small to tell now i think (mind u on the other side of the nodes than the new leaves there are 2 very small hairs going straight up) but anything i can buy or do to make sure it turn out female.

how many galls of soil ? .. well how many holes in swiss cheese? ... buggered if i know :peace: ... just get a bag of potting mix per pot.. they are weird pots being 50 wide only 30 deep? ... ya plants sound ok but throw up some photos of them and we can tell ya heaps more about them .. hey those hairs are a good sign , and no there is nothing you can do to make them female, except maybe burn cannabis as an offering to the Ganja gods..

get some pics up red :peace:

:peace:

Looks pretty healthy man, i would back the nutes off a bit if you are getting some burn. Are you PH testing the water ? i know that tap water around my place is horrible for plants xD and something too test the PPM and stuff wouldn't go astray, not that i have a wand yet :photo:

the plant looks pretty healthy though mate, staying pretty compact which is always a good thing !