Growing Giant Plants

Ok, if anyone’s got a link or information on how to grow giant plants then great the more info the better. But what I’m really looking for is a suitable strain that will finish off real early (before the sun loses its kick down here) and obviously be quality herb and have the potential to grow really big ;)

At the moment I'm thinking early pearl is probably the best one to go with? But considering sensi claim it as one of their most popular outdoor strains, there doesn’t seem to be much info on the net about how she grows or the quality of the finished product, except that I’ve heard she produces small buds, which is just fine if its grows us big us they say and is a quality smoke.

Anyway, does anyone have any practical experience growing this strain (in S.E Oz) or know of another strain that has all the qualities I’m looking for?

Thanks.