salvia divine

theres not a very good chance of actually finding someone with these plants or seeds in oz is there?

Actually, Apparently it grows like a weed up in the North eastern NSW area so if you knew where to look, it would probably be very easy to get your hands on a cutting.

Maybe join a Australian ethnobotanical forum and get to know a few people, you'll be bound to come across some salvia cutting eventually.

This might be a good place to start

Shaman Australis

Good luck

i registered there, been over a month and they still haven't validated my account :'(

its a shame as i really wanted too too get some feedback before i ate those toxic mushies (jokes)

but yeah i have been trying too get my hands on salvia for a LONG time, i love that post about forming a relationship with the plant and so on. It is very true, the bond you would form with such a visionary plant would be great. I really hope too get a cutting one day, i have used salvia previously. The art that people have made is rally bizzarre i think the trip could be a very exciting experience.

i registered there, been over a month and they still haven't validated my account :'(

its a shame as i really wanted too too get some feedback before i ate those toxic mushies (jokes)

but yeah i have been trying too get my hands on salvia for a LONG time, i love that post about forming a relationship with the plant and so on. It is very true, the bond you would form with such a visionary plant would be great. I really hope too get a cutting one day, i have used salvia previously. The art that people have made is rally bizzarre i think the trip could be a very exciting experience.

Here Here! it doesnt last that long but very powerful! Reminds me of Don Juans - "Mescalito" from the Carlos Casteneda books you have to build up a relationship and respect it as a powerful spiritual entity - Not the sort of shit to take at a doof haha more of a personal journey :bongon:

U4R1K