Little bugs

I woke up the other day an went to change the res. an there was heaps of these tiny bugs on top of the water and hanging in and around the net pots there seems to be hundreds of em.

Can sumone help me identify these litte fuckers, i dont no if there doing any damage. They dont seem to be one the leaves, oh an they jump, like couple centimeters heres a pic

post-35220-1251027691_thumb.jpg

post-35220-1251027728_thumb.jpg

Im not to sure what temp. the res. is at but i will buy a theromitor, what is the best temp for the res.

And yes, i did bring one plant from outside but i washed all the dirt out before i put it into the cuboard(stupid me)

That must be why i got bugs.

Has anyone encounted tinny worms there white an i think ther eating the roots. Iv tryed googleing to find what they are, but nothung, ther doesnt seem to be anyone on here thats had that problem ethier. the worms are no longer than 4-5mm an like 1/2mm or smaller wide, is there a substance that i can run thro the res. to KILL these menacing pests and bugs

PS NEVER EVER BRING PLANTS FROM OUTSIDE TO INSIDE, YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS

The little white worms are the larvae of scarid fly. They turn into flys after a week or 2.

Sacrid 10 should wipe most of them out, just re-apply after a week like bufo said to get the next generation as it hatches.

Yellow sticky fly traps help catch some of the adults flying around, and help you keep track of their numbers.

They are attracted by moisture, and sick or unhealthy roots.

Res temps are good between 19-23°C.