Provoke flowering earlier

Hello!

I have written another one thread that my plants are going bad. Anyway, I think y now I do not know how to fix them. But for the two reasons that I am not sure they will survive the time they will flower by themselves, and, on the other hand here in Bulgaria when the light cycle will go in longer nights the weather will be too cold, I have decided to provoke them flowering. I was told that the way to do that is to start putting them in dark room or in a wardrobe for example from 6 PM to 9 or 10 AM. This means a light/dark cycle = 8/16. My question is:

If I start doing that and we assume that in a week they really will start flowering. But will it be necessary to continue putting them in the wardrobe after that, If they will have been already started to flower? I mean, if I do not continue to put them in the wardrobe, once started flowering, they will again be placed on the natural cycle in Bulgaria, which is now light/dark = 13/11. Will that fact stress them or stop the flowering?

My second question is if that suggested cycle of 16/8 is good for provoking them to flower.

Please, answer me. Thanks in advance.

OK, and what about my second question:

If I start doing that and we assume that in a week they really will start flowering. But will it be necessary to continue putting them in the wardrobe after that, If they will have been already started to flower? I mean, if I do not continue to put them in the wardrobe, once started flowering, they will again be placed on the natural cycle in Bulgaria, which is now light/dark = 13/11. Will that fact stress them or stop the flowering?

:bongon: If the day's are getting shorter in Bulgaria, they will bud naturally outdoor by themselves anyway at this time of year. If it gets cold and the season ends fast there, bringing them inside to flower right throughth might be better. If not I wouldn't bring them inside at all, just let nature flower them for you.

Peace MongyMan