Outdoor to Indoor (Flowering)

I have some questions to gain some knowledge to make an educated decision re; moving some purple diesel that has been vegin outside. Someone wants to get rid of it and I have an empty grow room ready to go.

If this is possible...would light schedule go to 12-12?

As usual, I always appreciate your feedback.

Chill lol

I think you may stress the plant by bringing it inside as this was the case with my plant who was about a meter high. As those have said before you have to mimic nature, in my case living in a fairly cold climate with intermittent sunshine this was pretty hard to do, she flowered but nothing to write home about, maybe I cocked something up but I am thinking that is quite easy to do, if its your only option good luck.... if you can keep it outside I think from past experience that would be better.