auto AK47 x Diesel Ryder

Very nice Shroomy, how long have they been growing? Im also going to be growing some Lowryders in pots and growbags this year while im waiting for my Hollands Hope and Hashplants to mature, what type of soil mix did u put in the pots? is it straight top soil or a potting mix?

Very nice Shroomy, how long have they been growing? Im also going to be growing some Lowryders in pots and growbags this year while im waiting for my Hollands Hope and Hashplants to mature, what type of soil mix did u put in the pots? is it straight top soil or a potting mix?

hi chuucko i have been growing for about 2 years... growing properly for about 1 year lol i owe everything i have learnt to all the member here at ozstoners nothing but a great bunch of ppl on this site :) my grow tech is a copy of what another member does by the name of river-rat :)

my medium is %100 canna coco and i feed them with canna coco A and B and PK 13/14 keep it simple is what every keeps telling me so i have.. and have had great results :)

Hey Shroomy, sorry to be a pain but u seem to know what your talking about when it comes to the Lowryders, i was hoping u could answer a few questions for me? when do u start giving them the ferts? and in what order? do u feed them the coco A and B at the same time as the PK 13/14 and how often do u feed them? also do u mix the ferts at full strength or half strength?

Hey Shroomy, sorry to be a pain but u seem to know what your talking about when it comes to the Lowryders, i was hoping u could answer a few questions for me? when do u start giving them the ferts? and in what order? do u feed them the coco A and B at the same time as the PK 13/14 and how often do u feed them? also do u mix the ferts at full strength or half strength?

hehehe im still learning Chucho :)

but what i find works for me is to do the following for autos

coco A and B at half strength weeks 1 and 2

coco A and B at full strength weeks 3 and 4

coco A and B at full strength and Pk 13/14 2mls per ltr weeks 4 - 8 to 9

plain water flush for one full week be-for harvest

My watering schedule is ever 3 days or if it is above 35c then everyday it is 35c or above this

i grow out side keep that in mind lol

OMG i cant believe it i think she is a fucking Hermie

I will be updating pics tommoz didn't have cam with me at the time i was watering as it was a spur of the moment watering

not sure what caused her to Hermie we had some serious wind the other day and found her on her side so i had to prop her up again and then a week later she has balls on her

also don't think the dc pollen took as the breeder i got it from contacted me stating that he used some of the pollen and it didn't work for him... so a little up set with that out come... but its all good he has stated he will replace it once he gets some more

so can i use the this hermie pollen to hit any of my other girls.... (trying to make the best of a bad situation)

I will be using her for hash since i am pretty sure she will seed her self rotten