newbie here need help..

this is my first time to grow a plant and i dont know where to start. i have a few questions that i hope you guys can help me. im planning to start at 2 seeds first and ill be planting it indoors. is it alright if it doesnt get direct sunlight that much? im living on an apartment and my windows are facing like north east so i dont get direct sunlight that much but my ventilation will be good enough for he plant to breath since im living on the 2nd floor and i can open the windows 24hrs. will there be any problem during the flowering stage? and why do most of the topics that i read that they discard males? does that mean they throw it or is it still "smokable"? i understand that you prefer female because it produces seeds. thanks.

this is my first time to grow a plant and i dont know where to start. i have a few questions that i hope you guys can help me. im planning to start at 2 seeds first and ill be planting it indoors. is it alright if it doesnt get direct sunlight that much? im living on an apartment and my windows are facing like north east so i dont get direct sunlight that much but my ventilation will be good enough for he plant to breath since im living on the 2nd floor and i can open the windows 24hrs. will there be any problem during the flowering stage? and why do most of the topics that i read that they discard males? does that mean they throw it or is it still "smokable"? i understand that you prefer female because it produces seeds. thanks.

- If you are growing inside you are going to need more than the sunlight coming through your windows.

- A male plant produces pollen which fertilises any female plants near it. A fertilised female plant will produce seeds. What you are trying to grow is an unfertilised female plant. Unless you are trying to grow seeds then the males must be killed/removed before they throw pollen.

- You need to do alot of research dude.

:peace:

Edited by 420 HELI