please help me lol

Guys i need to know the amount of feed needed each day from start to finsh.I am useing 15lt pots /Canna Coco fiber/Canna coco A.B/Canna Zym/Rhizotonic/Bloom/600w HPS/120.120.200 Grow tent/.I know ph and cf and the rest im just not sure about how much to feed them ive read about 300 ml per day twice aday is this right???????......

from my experience there is a lot of variables - temp, air flow, interanl fan & stage of grow, flower.

you will find you'll be making adjustments regularly. i work on bout a litre of run off each time my babys are feed which is 2 to 4 litres a day depending on the stage of growth, bloom. Keep your runoff ec at a reasonable level, flush when needed!!

hope this helps :peace:

thankyou guys for you help i was going off some youtube video the guy was watering is 15ltr pots with 250ml and then 300ml then the later stages it was 400ml per day so im confused big time I will just water the cocofiber till it comes out the bottom then leave it to untill the meduim is light and dry again then repeat it.I dont want to over feed them and i dint want to under feed them :peace:...