Is it true that if receive a massage with cannabis oil I 'll get t

Chai

Question

4 answers to this question

I am a therapist since 2002 and I also love to smoke. I wonder if I can use the cannabis oil to do massage and what sort of effect I'll get it? Do you think is it legal to do so in Australia?

Cheers!

Smoke the cannabis oil and use some Almond oil with a few drops of bergamot for your massage.

Seriously though cannabis oil for massage would cost you a fortune. I use a cannabis face moisturizer that I buy from "The Body Shop" 50 mil tub cost $47. I use it instead of after shave and it is good. Lasts for months. :bongon:

Hey, thanks for the tips!

Indeed the price is non-sense... ;)

I’ve tried a cream that I bought from a small shop on Chapel st., but it didn’t work the way I expected. :peace:

I hope that one day the variety and the price from products made of cannabis could be like aloe vera, rsrsrsrs :haha:

My next attempt will be the cannabis tea after the massage... :D

Cheers!

I have used topical cannabis lotions and massage oils before, and they work quite well, especially for skin ailments. I've used a topical cannabis lotion infused with bubblehash and hemp oil, for muscle pains, skin problems, headaches, tense muscles, etc. I especially like to combine that lotion with a massage oil made from cannabis flowers. It is amazing. You don't get high, but it relaxes your muscles, and you feel better.

Soon, I'll try the biblical anointing recipe from the book of Exodus in the Bible.

All of these topical cannabis products are available at the Vancouver Medical Cannabis Dispensary. www.cannabisdispensary.com There is a very extensive menu on their website. They don't ship outside of Canada.

The Cannabis Buyers Club in Victoria, BC also has quite a selection of topical cannabis lotions, creams, patches, etc. I think they have their recipes on their website. They'll soon be coming out with a recipe book of all their products. http://cbc-canada.ca/index.html