im feedin bye hand

How old are the plants, how big are the pots, what are temps like? How's the air exchange? Its questions like those that make it hard to give a definite answer.

Go by the plants, do they look healthy, are they drooping at all, do they look thirsty? You can also tell by the weight of the pots, feel it when you've just watered, its a fair bit lighter when they have dried out.

Personally im handwatering every 3 days atm in coco, my temps have dropped a bit and is getting to a max of 23°C during lights on... if it was around 25-26° id probably be every day/2nd day, 28°C+ = daily... but thats just how plants go for me.....

Wrangler.

lol

G'day Hempyju,

I know little about coco growing but I was just in this https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners...t=8&start=8 topic , and saw your post beneath in the list.

That may help you get an idea on hand-watering and feeding regimes :D

It's based around Perlite tho so there will be slight differences to coco mix obviously , but the advice still fits I feel ;)

Anyhoo , Good luck with it all ... and let us know how it goes ^_^

Cheerz and Happy Growing to ya :bongon:

Budman ;)

Guys i need to know the amount of feed needed each day from start to finsh.I am useing 15lt pots /Canna Coco fiber/Canna coco A.B/Canna Zym/Rhizotonic/Bloom/600w HPS/120.120.200 Grow tent/.I know ph and cf and the rest im just not sure about how much to feed them ive read about 300 ml per day twice aday is this right???????......