Eating seeds causes givs me a tummy ache.

weepingod

Question

6 answers to this question

;)

Hey there,

Cannabis seeds (nuts) are indeed extremely good for you ^_^

How may I ask are you eating them? , and how many? ... having such a tough shell on them some people would have trouble digesting that part I would imagine (if your used to eating bush foods or high fibre diets is probably o.k.) ;)

I think I would get a stomach ache if I ate 1/2 a handful of un-shelled Canna Seeds , but I don't enjoy them that much so I'm yet to try. (plus gotta ALWAYS keep a decent seed stock ... just in case ofc ;))

Not entirely sure how to de-husk amounts of seeds easily (i remember looking around not long ago but to no avail , there are commercial type machines that can do it) ...

But in saying that ... many people do enjoy a handful of raw unshelled seeds as far as I know , some think they taste great ;)

I've taken to eating the tops of any plants I discard (i.e. males) ... never used to like the taste of raw Cannabis plant material at all , but It's sorta grown in me lol

So maybe I will start eating the seeds one day too ... ;)

There are limited supplies of Hemp foods in Australia if you look around ... can get the seeds floured (like baking flour ofc) ... a protein meal type extract , or oil extracts ...

Hemp seeds have been shown to contain the perfect proteins and nutrition balance for human sustainance , look it up ;)

Anyhoo , I'm kinda all over the shop atm ... maybe some of that was of interest , if not well ... all I can say is if you eat something and it gives you a belly ache , prepare it differently to try ... or don't eat it at all ;) No Worries.

Cheerz and Enjoy :bongon:

Budman :D