Yellowing New Growth

Hey, im after some advice.

these plants have been veg'in for 2 months in soil with some clay mixed in under 600w hps. The temps stay between 16-27c and the lights r 18/6.

The new growth and highest shoots r yellowing,

i think it could ether b from finding out the ph of the soil in a pot i transplanted to was high (nearly 8) and got brought down (to 6.5) using too much sulphur mixed into the soil. or from some little flying mites ive found a few of near the soil and plant.

What does it look like to everyone?

im not using any ferts as yet coz i figured the new soil would have enough goodness in it (yates potting mix).

ive flushed em, and put sticky insect traps up. is there anything else i should do?

post-16036-1249909415_thumb.jpg

post-16036-1249909457_thumb.jpg

you may have a dissease on the roots give it a good flush with plenty of fresh water then go buy some fungi rid some bio bugs and au root repair,firstly per plant mix up 1 sachet to a 2lt bottol and use on plant 1 and make another 1 sachet to 2lts of water and give to plant 2 then as mentioned you arnt feeding them,after trement nxt day start on a half strenght mix adding 1 spoon of bio bugs and add au root repair at the rate of 1 ml @litre the au and bio bugs you must use with every water the bugs will eat anything left on the roots and all the dead disese and then they will protect them keeping them white and the au root repar stops root stress and other disease problems cause a healthy set of roots means a healthy plant...also in you heading you mention that they are red devil? is this correct if so where did you obtain the seeds from as ive been after that origanal strain red devil and as far as i know none of the seed bbanks carry it and im keen to track it down cheers

WS

Looks hungry mate. Some good balanced nutes, zyme and a rhizotonic.

When you say clay, you mean clay balls right, not clay? If using potting mix, maybe trying spinning it with a little perlite and have about 1-2 inches of clay balls at the bottom of pots.

When you say sticky traps, have you got pests flying round? If so, take care of em.

Best of luck.

Hey all, thanks for your help.

yeh i ment clay balls, and there is 1-2 inches of them at the bottom.

i should also mention that there hasn't appeared to b any stunting, the plants r still growing fast.

Im gonna head to the shops now to buy some nuts, and c what they have to get rid of the bugs (the stuff that WhiteSkunk suggested).

& also WhiteSkunk: i was lucky enough to have a friend whos kept the red devil for years. they were clones