How much can i yield from 1 plant?

Hey guys ive started growing a outdoor plant im grwing it in a round pot 40cm wide and 30cm deep ive grow other plants in these pots (not mj) and got them to 2M from the ground so the plat would have been about 170cm cos the pot it 30cm deep.

so growing a outdoor plant in south australia (i know ive planted about 3 weeks early but it shouldn't be a problem ive been told) i will train the plant to grow out as bushy as possible also its a indica strain will use ferts ment to make buds more solid and bigger probably budrite during the flower stage and i have yet to decide what ferts to use for vegging as its to small to fert ATM.

Anyway so how much can i expect to yield from 1 plant in these conditions maybe a minimum average and maximum.

thanks in advanced.

hey red ive been here in s.a for 38 years and been growing some honka outdoor plants to

and i must ask how told you that you r only 3 weeks early from planting outside?????

as this is very incorrect and anything you put outside atm you risk getting frost damage

and them going to flower then they will set you back weeks and weeks b4 it will start to re veg

atm we r getting about 11.30 hrs only not enough,heres when to plant outside here in adelaide

the second week of daylightsavings but 1 week bb4 daylight savings place your seeds

to germ under a light set at 16hrs light on 8 hrs off this will germ the seed and grow it for 3 weeks

so its ready to b planted outside as far as yeild per plant well a lot of factors come into it with this question

so ill b blunt anywhere from 1-2 oz to 8-10lb a plant my best is just ova 8lb from 1 plant

and if you r looking for yeild then look for a 50/50 or 60/40 ind/sat mix for betta yeilds

here's some good outside producers hollens hope,durban poisen ,magic bud,big bud skunk 1

just to name a few i hope this has help you cheers

WS