Need advise My First Grow

Hey guys this is my first grow ever ive chose to grow outdoors because the my dad said i would have to pay him money for electricity if i did hydro and i dont have a income. Ok i have a few Qs, first i planted it 2 weeks ago it was a seed not a clone.

1.)Im in South Australia i planted it 2 weeks ago is it a ok time to be planting my plants?

2.)Im growing it in a round pot 38cm wide and 28cm deep is this going to be good enough and how big will it get in this pot? im going to tie bit of the plant down with help from my dad so i can get it to grow out and bushy rather than realy tall cos i dont want it so everyone can see it.

3.)I have somne dutch master Feminiser Hydro nutritional system 1:6:5 if i use it will it make my plant female? and should i use the dose on the back or a weaker one cos im doing outdoor and its for hydro? if i need to do weaker how much? and when do i start applieing it?

4.)I have some Dutch master advanced Hydro nutritional system Vegetative formula part A 2:0:4 and part B 1:3:11 can i use it for my outdoory? and again if i can do i have to make a weaker dose? if so how much? and when should i start useing it, ive head when the plant gets to about its 10th node.

5.)I have some Dutch master advanced Hydro nutritional system flowring formula part A 2:0:4 and part B 1:8:10 again can i use it? do i have to make a weaker does? when can i start useing it?

6.) i also have som dutch master Hydro nutritional system potash+ flowering supplement 1:6:10 i have no idea what this is.

sorry for all the Qs im just not sure about useing hydro nutts on outdoor plants. all these things are left over from a hydro my mate did awhile ago.

1.)Im in South Australia i planted it 2 weeks ago is it a ok time to be planting my plants?

Usually dont plant till the weather is a bit warmer even here in queensland, somewhere around late september, october, november.

2.)Im growing it in a round pot 38cm wide and 28cm deep is this going to be good enough and how big will it get in this pot? im going to tie bit of the plant down with help from my dad so i can get it to grow out and bushy rather than realy tall cos i dont want it so everyone can see it.

38 by 28 is a pretty good pot size, and if they were indoor hydro i'd say no problems, but for outdoor, planted now you will end up with not a very big plant cause the roots will out grow the pot. outdoor grown properly for the whole season oct-nov, to april may( when the plant should mature naturally), mj is totally capable of growing to 3m in circumference and up to 15/20 feet tall.

3.)I have somne dutch master Feminiser Hydro nutritional system 1:6:5 if i use it will it make my plant female? and should i use the dose on the back or a weaker one cos im doing outdoor and its for hydro? if i need to do weaker how much? and when do i start applieing it?

sadly if the seed is male it will be male and visa versa, only time it may sway is if the seed was a cross dresser in the first place (or what we call an hermaphrodite, this can be male with female parts or female with male flowers that will wreck your whole crop by seeding ya buds before you even know it)

4.)I have some Dutch master advanced Hydro nutritional system Vegetative formula part A 2:0:4 and part B 1:3:11 can i use it for my outdoory? and again if i can do i have to make a weaker dose? if so how much? and when should i start useing it, ive head when the plant gets to about its 10th node.

you can use it for sure but a cheaper alternative would be organic fertilizers more meant for outdoor soil has different requirements and holds nutrients for longer than clay balls do in hydro( clay retains no or very little moisture and therefore the nutrients that you use need to be absorbed quickly at the right water ph ) hydro nutes in soil can cause more problems than you may have already.

5.)I have some Dutch master advanced Hydro nutritional system flowring formula part A 2:0:4 and part B 1:8:10 again can i use it? do i have to make a weaker does? when can i start useing it?

same as above but wouldnt use until buds were obviously on their way.

6.) i also have som dutch master Hydro nutritional system potash+ flowering supplement 1:6:10 i have no idea what this is.

potash is a filler that you use during flowering time to increase the size and weight of your buds for maximum yeild. wouldnt even bother using it until you got the basics together first.

sorry for all the Qs im just not sure about useing hydro nutts on outdoor plants. all these things are left over from a hydro my mate did awhile ago.

dude if ya dont ask, ya dont learn hey. as far as ya dads power bill if you went indoor a 600w light system shouldnt use much over $70 a quarter.