International Association For Cannabis As Medicine

Thanks for the link, looks very useful. Saw the latest video on cannabisculture front page with the current US drug czar recently talking about smoked marijuana having no fda proven medical benefit.

Sneaky how he gets around it, saying that the FDA has not shown the proof that smoked marijuana has shown any medical value. It's unbelievable they can hide behind word play like that and totally ignore medical value on a totally false statement.

Just a vague flick through your list reminded me of that video i saw the other day when i hit this link.

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_...ow.php?s_id=172

The administration method is pointless and bullshit argument anyway besides arguing a health issue relating to combustion, but funny that there are already studies that they don't want to acknowledge. Am aware of the testing process no doubt companies need to register and sell as medicine and FDA approval, but it's not about that it seems, he is the czar ffs so it's about prohibition.