changing sex delibratly

They won't become male if you stress them, they will become Hermi(Female with male bits) and then most likely any offspring from seeds you get, will also likely become Hermi's.

You can stress them via anything nothing being ideal, to hot, not enough water, not enough food, too much, low humidity etc.... end result is you can actually kill them before they turn hermi.

I believe thats how they supposedly make feminized seed, by purposely stressing a healthy female so it grows balls, then using that pollen on a pure female... but from what i've heard, a shit load end up being hermi's.

spraying gibbrelic Acid on a plant will/is supposed.. to change the sex..

im doing this atm.. but still waiting to see results and if it works..

the pollen from the sprayed plant is supposed to be feminized resulting in all female seeds... or something...

we will soon see...

Really? I thought it was just a form of growth hormone.. thats increases stem and root development and speeds up germination.

Be interesting to hear your results :)

Edited by Wrangler556

This is a paragraph from a book i borrowed from the library at uni, It's title is:

Plant Growth Regulators - Agricultural Uses

Author: Louis G. Nickell

"Work with excised embryos of hemp shows that gibberellic acid treatment resulted in male mature plants whereas benzylaminopurine resulted in female mature plants. In this study gibberellic acid also hastened the onset of flowering. The application of benzylaminopurine to male inflorescences of gourd induced bisexual and female flowers."

Thats all it says about hemp or cannabis in the whole book. I can post up a pic of the cover if anyone wants.