Whats wrong with my plants could someone help?

I dont know if my plant will make it or if someone knows if its dry or nute problem or what i am a newbie grower help would be great?.

size pots i believe are 12" pots

using organic medium special ingredients

400watt sodium light on for 24/7

4x7 area indoors with panda paper

using humbolt nutrients grow 3-1-3

right now i have a meter for ph, moist, light

i water when needed

temp and humidity is 76f 50%humidity

i have fans running but not on the plants

My plants are still not looking good i bought a ph tester and checked my tap water and its about 8.0ph seems high.I then checked my ph with nutes added and some enzymes added with my tap water and the ph levels dropped to 5.0 is this normal could this be why my plants look yellow and droopy and not growing?I hope you could help thanks

post-35305-1250297523_thumb.jpg

post-35305-1250297531_thumb.jpg

post-35305-1250297538_thumb.jpg

post-35305-1250297546_thumb.jpg

post-35305-1250297553_thumb.jpg

post-35305-1250297561_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ron63

Incorrect PH can lock out certain nutrients, so can excessive application of nutrients...you can get a salt build up in the medium which changes the PH quite drastically sometimes.

8.0 is to high, 5.0 is to low.... either way though, its the PH in your medium thats important. What's exactly in your "Organic mix with special ingredients"? Is it soil based mostly?

To do a rough test of the PH in your medium, adjust plain water PH to 7.0(neutral) and water till it comes out the bottom, collect that runoff and test it, it will give you indication of whats going on at the rootzone.

Incorrect PH can lock out certain nutrients, so can excessive application of nutrients...you can get a salt build up in the medium which changes the PH quite drastically sometimes.

8.0 is to high, 5.0 is to low.... either way though, its the PH in your medium thats important. What's exactly in your "Organic mix with special ingredients"? Is it soil based mostly?

To do a rough test of the PH in your medium, adjust plain water PH to 7.0(neutral) and water till it comes out the bottom, collect that runoff and test it, it will give you indication of whats going on at the rootzone.

I just watered yesterday should i wait till the plants dry?use plain water correct?test water drainage with ph test kit right then see the readings from runoff?One more question could i stress the plants if i replant in different soil medium i bought roots organics soil?this soil i have was made up from my cousin and i dont know what he added in it.let me know thanks

Edited by Ron63