My plants stopped growing ...?

The chlorosis will always be there now.. once damaged, they stay damaged.

As leaves grow, scars/damage becomes/looks larger or worse.

You need to look or improvement in the new growth/new leaves.

You need to add a complete fertilizer... just adding sulphate of iron, zinc, magnesium and Boron won't get you far... what about Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium, cobalt, copper, manganese, molybdenum, sulphur? Plants won't grow without those nutrients

THERE ARE NO NEW LEAVES! That is what I am saying - the plants are not growing at all, so the onlyest which is happening is total destroy of old leaf! And before a week you told me that the reason is overeeding. How do you want from me now to add all the elemts? The reason for flushing with plain water and reppoting was excatly this - to clear the soil maximum from nutrients. Can't you diagnose exatly what do they need now and me to give them only this?

I don't see mention of what media (soil?) you are using but flushing the pots was to remove excess nutes, rather than specific minerals it is probably best now to give diluted (1/4 to 1/2 strength) general nutrient.

I'd also include some fish emulsion as a general tonic if it is soil/potting mix.

I am using a 6,5 PH soil with about 0,08% P 0,06 % K and 0,08% N included in it. What is that 'fish emulsion'? What does that general nutrient include? What are the elements/minerals it includes? I can buy thyem separated if we here in Bulgaria do not have mixed nutrient. Can you tell me the elements and the portins and I will sopport them to the plant. Thanks in advance. Please, anwser me.

Got a mate in Bulgaria with a vegie garden? Ask him/her what they use on their tomatoes. This board is predominantly AU and here we would pick up 'plant food' or fertiliser from a 'garden center'. These are complex formula products that give a range of nutrients and though the package has a description of the various components not all, nor their method of combination, are listed on the pack.

In soil, and as foliar feed, I've been using two products. The first is Aquasol, with an NPK of 23/4/18%, mainly for vegetative growth and the 2nd is a 'bloom' product with NPK of 6/14/17%. Both these products are water soluble and also contain a variety of trace elements. NOTE: these NPK values are for the prepared solution, not the actual value of the soil.

Technically, 'nutes' (nutrients) is more relevent to the hydro grower but basically similar. These sort of nutes are not designed for use in soil.

'fish emulsion' is pretty well what it says, the rotted remains of fish as an emulsion. Fish emulsion falls into a different category normally/often described as a 'tonic'. The tonic I use is called Seasol and is I think more seaweed based. Though tonics have nutrient value they are more used for additional organic elements that assist plant function.

If such 'plant foods' and 'tonics' are not available in Bulgaria I would look to what I describe as 'Grandad's tea'. My grandfather had a 44gallon drum in one corner of the garden filled mainly with water. Plant scraps, the chook poo from his hens, food scraps, just about anything organic went into the drum, but I do wish I had paid more attention as a child, there were certain things that would not be put into the 'tea' and I think Grandad occassionally threw in handfuls of 'other things' when he thought it smelled funny. Of course, this is more a long term thing, not gonna help with your current problem.

Another longer term suggestion would be a wormfarm. I think worm castings are both food and tonic.

Unfortunately, I can't suggest what 'base elements' would make up equivalents for these.

OK, guys, I will do everything you told me, but I have no more hope the plants to get better, really. Just tell me, from your experience, if my plants (even ill or sick like now) survive the time they flower and produce what we smoke, WILL THEY FLOWER AND PRODUCE ANY YIELD? And if yes, will be the yield less or with lower quantity? Just tell me that. Thx