Help! First grow - is this water spotting or ph fluc, or what?&#33

Hi

Nervous first grow here - 3 plants started off 2nd week June - in pots indoors under natural light (kinda indoor greenhouse roof thing...). Just recently pale spots have started appearing on the lower leaves of one of the babies. Soil ph seems ok-ish at 7, and the water is 7-ish as well. I tried flushing today with ph7 ... maybe a bit rash before I asked for help.

Is is possible this is just from sloppy watering?

Here are the pics

As one shows, overall the plant seems pretty healthy and is growing well considering the miserable UK shineshine!

Thanks for any help/ideas you can offer ...

post-35184-1248973634_thumb.jpg

post-35184-1248973663_thumb.jpg

post-35184-1248973676_thumb.jpg

post-35184-1248974089_thumb.jpg

Edited by pan

Cool! I dearly hope so ... it's nerve wracking first time round.

I did get ready to flush with ph'd H2O and made up loads of water of 6.5, but then panicked because I'd used vinegar and read somewhere that it can destabilize the ph longer term. I've read so many different ideas that I've become quite unable to decide what to do about anything!

I'm using a cheap ph meter, do you think I should invest in something better, or is it 'roughly' ok ...

My tap water is very soft, and about 7 ph ... I read that would be ok for a pot soil grow, but if not, what's the best way to lower ph in soil based grow?

Thanks for the help - peace and love to ya