Help(pics)

Ay fellas, got this plant in soil (potting mix/worm castings/compost/blood n bone/trace elements and a few other things.

Now i feed it with power feed every 2nd or 3rd watering but i never test the ph of the water (smacks bum). Does this look like

a ph problem to you?

post-17423-1248857352_thumb.jpg

post-17423-1248857367_thumb.jpg

Could be PH, either of the soil or water your using.

Looks like an Iron def. to me.... can happen when PH is too high, an excess of manganese/zinc/copper, or when their isn't enough air in your soil via overwatering.

Sounds like you've got quite a few things in your soil, could have a excess of certain things causing lockout of others.

Problem is, Soil is a pain in the ass to fix.

I'd say test your PH as a first point of call both going in, and the runoff from the pot.

Looks like the PH is out to me. Or too much ozone (do you have an ozone generator?)

The affected areas may stay affected looking even once the problem is fixed. I would flush and then re-feed with sorted nutes, then look for new shoots that are the right colour.

Hi kev ! Generally if you add any nutes to the water the ph will drop ...i add bicarb soda to bring mine back to 6.5-6.8 if you find that you have added to much bicarb you can bring it down with a lil white vineger for soil growers ..if you use power feed it is an idea to use seasol as well .. i am using charlie carp which is similar to power feed ..So my plants are 1 1/2 tall at nearly 3 months old and to every 9litres of rain water i add 80mls of carp juice and 35mls of seasol this brings my ph down to 5.3 so i add 2 teaspoons of bicarb and this corrects the ph to 6.8 ..I also add extra nutes each 3 weeks until my leaves just show the tips beginning to burn and then i feed them with 5mls less of carp and seasol and this keeps them happy until the next month when i raise it again ! I also see that you have a slight mag deficiency or they have to much heat getting to them.. so if you correct the ph first and wait for 3 days to see if ya mag prob sorts itself out or you may need to foliar spray a bit of miracle grow onto them to assist in getting back on track I am saying this as i had the same situation and i fed them at half strength with a light foliar spray and that solved the problem i also think that due to low ph you have a mag lockout .. Hope this helps all the best ! Edited by hazedaze