hollands hope

hi all i just made a purchase from 420 seeds i got the hollands hope and the outdoor mix and also the 5 free hash plant seeds.Im growing them outdoors this year in Tassie has anyone had any experience with the hollands hope? also was wondering how you guys think the hash plant would go outdoors? ive had problems the last few years with pigs flying over in choppers so this year im gonna do away with the cages and just grow one here and there and ill pile up heaps of wood and sticks around the plants to keep the animals away hopefully this works they say the seeds should be here in 7-25 days ill let u all know how things go

Hi there chucko :)

Yup , Ive grown the' hope ' out a few times b4 , both out & indoors :)

From my experience it grew better indoors , less leaf .. , but the buds were also 'airy' on the outdoor ones :)

Both grow styles did however have that beautiful , unmistakable piney/menthol flavour ;)

I liked it mostly just for the flavour , as I found the stone was short , & not enuff body stone for me ;)

Good luck with it tho , its great to hear of someone having that old strain again !

;)