Yellowing, drying, spotted lower leaves outside

Hello, I am new to this forum and could use some help. here are some pics of my garden. some cuttings and mostly seeds. I am using a soil mix from kellogs called patio plus. it has some added manure and kelp, bat guanno etc. i used nothing else in the soil. used old pots and did not sterilize them well enough i realize now. Started the seeds on 4/31 and all is looking well. i attached some pics of the one thing that might be a problem.....yellowing and drying of the bottom leaves. is this normal. i have been growing for over35 years, but had a head injury a few years and am just getting going again so any help would be great. i forgot a lot of stuff after the accident so it is fun to learn over again...:rolleyes:. I want to stay as organic as i can and am using boibixx... bio grow, bloom, etc. any info on the application of these products would help me also. (should I use there top maxx) I used to use maxi crop as a folier in hawaii, Is that still the one or is there a better one?? I also am using one drop per gallon of the stuff in the brown bottle with all that writing (name escapes me) does that stuff go bad?

post-35161-1248199685_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199714_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199748_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199763_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199786_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199805_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199825_thumb.jpg

post-35161-1248199858_thumb.jpg

Hi kaugreen

kaugreen...yellowing and drying of the bottom leaves. is this normal.

I'd say not .. I cant tell which one of the 24 odd plants your referring to ....... I'm thinking your organic & outdoors.

I also am using one drop per gallon of the stuff in the brown bottle with all that writing (name escapes me) does that stuff go bad?

I don't know the "Suff" but all nutrients, even organic will degrade (go off) if not stored correctly (shaken regularly & cool enviro).

Some help in this pic HERE is show mew your most likely hand watering. I assume this as the spotted yellowing is likely to be "splashing" when you water. Spillage onto leaves should be a voided.

THIS ONE possilby as above - the 'burning' just ate all the way through.

I can't tell by your pic the pic's - very hard. But it is my stab in the dark

For hand-watering it is recommended you use a watering can fitted with a 'rose' (Spray). This help spread and air-rate the water/nutrients.

I am sure you have pictures of multiple (different ) plants but i cannot tell so perhaps yo discuss each plant individually labled for us.

Almost forgot i think your outdoors .... check for pests like spider mite.

Goodluck

:rolleyes:

Nitty.