Nicola Roxon on Q&A Thursday

Our esteemed health leader, Madame Drug Czar Nicola Roxon is appearing on Q&A Panel on 26 July 2009 this coming Thursday night,

How about all us med users get on the Q&A site and DEMAND our Medical Cannabis from HER.

Click Here to post a question anonymously.

Also Nick Minchin (Shadow Communications Minister) is on hassle HIM about Internet Filtering

Seems you can't submit anonymously, had to put in a phone number and e-mail and name. Nevertheless they are all fake except the name, which is only my first name :).

EDIT: OMG lmao! "what about the racism against certain plant races such as Cannabis" haha you're a pisser mate.

Edited by luciddreaming

Where have the 3 Reform-Org Topics gone??? :)

Geez , I hope they are being moved to a dedicated section of the forum or sumthing ... quite a shock to come back and try to re-read the current replies .. only to find It no longer seems to appear ... ?

More importantly , I hope my contributions aren't causing any fricton within "the ranks" :) ...

Anyhoo ... sorry about that ... my life has been so bizarre atm my dreams are even starting to make more sense than this reality heheh :peace:

Will reply further about the TV shows in question if my PC doesn't crash on me again soon ... if not , Fuckit then , I'm watchin more Doco's for the night until passing (out) ... in a severe State of disbelief ... no doubt. :=

P.s Orwell and K.Dick and other visionarys "from beyond the grave" will be reckoning they told us so aye :toke: heheh

Cheerz anyway,

Budman (:))

Yeah that surveillance doco was pretty fucked up!

It was about all the ways/new technologies that are available to spy on US!

Very crazy stuff!

As for Q and A...i got an email back asking for me to record my question with a video camera??

and then it MIGHT be shown on the show...

What a joke......

Yeah that surveillance doco was pretty fucked up!

It was about all the ways/new technologies that are available to spy on US!

Very crazy stuff!

As for Q and A...i got an email back asking for me to record my question with a video camera??

What a joke......

Get a kevin rudd mask................and ask the question incognito.

Q&A have made similiar suggestions in the past.

I might brush my hair forward and put on my "lightning" hat (like my avatar) and ask the question. see if they will play THAT. :)