zydot carb drink

Hey,

My friend recently had to undergo a drug screening for a job a job up north,

we had ask for many peoples opinion as well as looking on the net, with very mixed reviews. one source sited that these masking agents only work for ampetamine etc. which is already proven to be not true

what he did to pass using Zydot, he spent 8-9 days sobre, he drank the zydot as per instruction had his test in the morning and passed with flying colors.

in the days leading upto his test he drank ural, whether this helped at all im skeptical.

What i would suggest, go buy a thc test yourself. and simply test yourself before you go in. if negative call in sick and try another avenue.

i have tried B clear and the power flush tablets only to fail, and missed out of a job i really wanted at the time, not sure why they didnt work for me. but they have for many other friends.

hope this helps.

i would allow serveral days and even goto the local chemist to purchase a detox which will help lower the overall level of thc in your body.

goodluck

thanks men, ive tried drinking urals and bicarb soda before. im not sure if it flushes the matabolites outs of your blader or changes the ph of ur piss. but it only works after a week and if at all.

I also tried these liver cleaning herbal shit which dont work. The only way ill pass a urine test is how ive passed every other test, with someone eles piss.

I know nothing about this zydots but I can almost guarantee this product contains a diuretic. All of these products work the same.........take product......drink a shit load of water.........and for the next few hours you piss out the water you have just consumed therefore diluting any adulterants to a level that is either unable to be detected or below the threshold of the test. They do not detox you as such, rather make your body (kidneys) work hard for a short period of time. What they don't tell you about these products is they place a strain on your body, kidneys in particular and for those who have kidney issues are best to avoid.

THC is fat soluble and therefore takes anywhere between 6-12weeks to be completely metabolised from the body. There is no other product/device other then time and abstinence to eliminate THC from your body.Other drugs such as alcohol,opiates and amphetamines for example are water soluble and eliminated from your body in about 2-3 days.