Marijuana cheaper in adelaide

Hey guys, im from Melbourne and am just wondering if anyone has a rough idea of the prices of bud around our great country.

I can expect to pay around $270 for an ounce of reasonable buds here in melbourne, but i might have some money to buy quite abit and stockpile it, so i was just wondering where the cheapest prices in australia are. My first guess would be nimbin, however ive heard adelaide has it cheaper?

In any case, if anyone could clear this all up, i'd appreciate it

Thanks a bunch guys :thumbdown:

Jimbo im looking into growing the guides for beginners on forums (Especially this one) are great - so far my main problem would be getting the seeds as i'd much prefer getting them off someone i know rather than through the mail etc, but i guess if i become well versed enough in how to grow that will change

marching band - thats a bloody sweet python, and i love the randomness :rolleyes:

anyways, i just wanted a basic idea as i dont think i can find good weed for any cheaper than like $250 an oz (if i bought several ounces) here in melb, and i am in adelaide quite regularly, so i had thought if the prices are considerably different there i could spent some time finding a source..

Thanks again guys, keep responses coming :photo:

Your looking between $200-$220 in adelaide, maybe cheaper if you know the right person maybe dearer if you know the wrong person. The standard price for at least the past 5 years has been $200. I haven't bought an oz since the beginning of the year so cant say if its still the case.

yeh its definately gone up since the start of the year. i was paying $200 at the start of the year for really nice buds, but now the average price seems to be about $250 an oz

Just remember the rules here.

WARNING / DISCLAIMER This site contains information regarding cannabis / marijuana & other drugs, it is designed for mature audiences. The content displayed on this site is for entertainment and educational purposes only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis / marijuana or viewing of this controversial material by minors. Dealing of cannabis / marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

I know you haven't asked, tis a friendly reminder. The above includes seeds as well. :rolleyes:

Yeah gills i read the forums rules before i started posting, and i'm sorry if thats the impression my post had given out.

In any case i did come across a post here previously stating prices were cheaper than that of nimbin, but i really want to be sure as i did want to go to nimbin anyways, but now i might'nt have to