when to fert

gday guys

ive got about a dozen sprouts that have come up ove the past few days and are about 2-3cm tall, how exciting! (first grow).

was just wiondering when do i need to start giving them fertulizer? what is the best fert 2 use? they are in peet pots in a basic seed raising mix i got from bunnings

cheers

jakwillow

post-35006-1247992530_thumb.jpg

they should be fine for the next couple of weeks with just water...

Stranger may I suggest posting regular pictures of your babies so we can keep an aye on them for you and advise if any issues come up?

Some things an experienced eye will see that may not present as a problem to a rookie grower.

Things to watch are temperature, ventilation, pH, over ferting, under ferting, root binding, mould, spider mites, white fly and aphids.

Unless you intend growing outdoors, then you have bugger all control over the first two and not much over the rest.

yeah cool

well ill keep updating pics as they progress. this is the first pic ive put up since they have sprouted. so far so good. they look nice at the moment. they r right next 2 the hot water system so temp is good. excellent ventilitation as i put them outside during the day and inside under light during the night.