Time 2 Transplant

Hey everyone, its been about a week since my last post and just wanted to keep you updated on my first grow.

Both plants are coming along really well and look very promising. I would expect at least another 2-3 weeks before I transplant them into a "bigger" pot (at least a 3-4 gallon pot would work right?).

Here is my question, if the planter is big enough, would it be ok to put two plants in it at the same time? Or should i use two different planters? this is my biggest concern because of the lack of room.

Thanks for your time guys. :thumbdown:

I've not been following your post so not sure if you are growing from seed or clone.

If from seed it is going to be an issue planting them out together in single pots; if one turns out to be male you're going to have to pull it, which could cause issues. You might damage the roots of the other plant trying to remove the roots of the male; and if you leave them there potential exists for the dead roots to start rotting which could spread to your keeper.

If however you're growing from clone or the gender is known there is no significant issue if the pot is of sufficient size; especially if you are growing hydro.