A few problems...

I've been having a few problems with my first grow in over a decade.

Firstly, I didn't drain the pots for the first two weeks, so the roots were soaked. Then, I had an issue where the lights stayed on an extra 6 hours. Two of my Hog's are turning to seed, but one of them was barely budding anyway, presumably I fucked it by not draining them. Now, the other that I thought was looking ok has these bumps all over the leaves. I thought it was the resin starting to form, but on closer inspection they are white-ish bumps coming up. It's not a pest as I checked the underside of the leaves. It looks like a disease.

Now also, my AK47 that I thought had survived all this, is turning slightly yellow and the leaves are soft and paper-like and the buds don't appear to be growing anymore.

I checked my PH and realised I hadn't calibrated my pen, so my ph was low, but onl 5.4. That shouldn't cause too many problems should it? I've upped it so i'll see how that goes.

I've considered nutrient problems, but with the current nutrients available, this shouldn't be too much of an issue, should it?