MIssion OVergrow

i got an idea im going to grow lots of seedy dope ... yeh thats right loads OF SEEDS

IM GOING TO PLANT THEM EVERYWHERE I SEE FIT {where other growers are not likely to be}

}

JOIN ME ,\.\\

Grow specifically for seed ...

RaM HAND FULS OF SEEDS INTO THE GROUND RANDOMLY IN OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER

KEEP DOING SO EVERY YEAR IN DIFFERENT SPOTS

Let US KNOW HERE HOW MANY YOU GOT OUT

im starting.. i chucked 5o seed hand fulls down the creek down south hoe

if we do it enough it will work please spread the seed grow the weed .

>:(

G'day mate,

Yah , even though It sounds good ... there is no "Tommy Ganja-Seed" course of action that could be undertaken for reasons already stated ... The control of Wild Male Pollen being one example :toke: ... Btw , there are quite a few Topics around here that relate to the same subject :haha: , Try and read some of those as they get a litle deeper into it lol ... To be honest It crossed my mind as a young stoner also :wave: ... But it is just not Practicle or sensible or Helpful for our cauze quite truthfully :D

But! ... As for creating a good amount of Quality seed and wanting to do something with it ... Well , just giving those precious Seeds away to mates and fellow Cannabis Enthusiasts who would make good use of them is surely the better option in helping others to be self sufficient for their own with Quality genetics and hopefully a few pointers (if not a good Book or 2 on the subject) along the Way :(

Anyhoo ... Bye 4 Now ... Cheerz and Enjoy :blink:

And Happy Growing ;)

Budman :D