LIMP BUT FLOWERING

Hey guys im currently growing a lowryder auto blueberry in an aerogarden (there were 3 but 2 were males)

Now im majorly concerned about its health....here is a pic, is this normal?? top leaves are slightly softer and plant in general has gone from strong to slightly limp IMO.....

any advice please?

post-34294-1247117197_thumb.jpg post-34294-1247117255_thumb.jpg :)

If you took a picture of your car and took it to a mechanic, and said "whats wrong?" do you think they would be able to help you without many details?

You need to provide details of what your doing for the plant, nutes, temps, medium, PH... stuff like that. :)

Id say overwatering, or underwatering... but thats just a guess.

She dont look to bad..

All the Best

Wrangler.

Ok well nutes and water are perfect im using cannaboost for flowering @ a ration of 3.5 litres : 12ml

watering, res is always cleaned and topped up to minimum level daily...ph is 6.2

humidity and temp are pretty good , so i really dont know?

They just look a tad droopy and would rather fix it asap than leave it too late if ya dig me :)

is it wise to let the resevoir run low to see if they perk up or will starving them of water fcuk em up?

Ok

thx for the replys dude,

As stated in 1st statement (i also have a grow journal on this too)

im growing in an aerogarden which is an all in one (no i didnt pay for it :)...pressy) im assuming the little pods are peat/rockwool of some sort, nutes that they supply are pretty crap just tablets, i bypassed the bloom tabs and went straight to the good ol cannaboost, i actually fill my res back to the top every 2nd day?

lights im using are the aerogarden ones (nothing spesh) and a 400w hps aswell ...now because these babys are autoflowering strains (ruderalis) they do not require 12/12 so ive been running 18/6 most people say they do 24/0 but i think not that ness...

Also this is my ist "indoor" grow ever!! ive sone outdoor crops for years this is just a little experiment to see how AF strains respond

:blink:, don't mind me and my posts so far then, didn't realise you had a grow diary going on. :)

Me read not so good when stoned, you said it in the first line :blink:

Aerogarden aye...

Id say they look similar to overwatered, but apparently you can't over water a aerogarden?

It's all automated and completely controled by the computer in the thing, so.... if something is wrong, how do you change it, that is the question?

Reading the Aerogarden site, it says it creates the near perfect Rainforest growing enviroment.

Plant roots are suspended in air in a 100% humidity, highly oxygenated growing chamber and bathed with ideal levels of nutrients and water for maximum growth.

Is it ideal conditions for cannabis? and is it working properly? ie enough air/water being sprayed, and what does it consider ideal levels of nutrients, how would you check? :)

I don't trust things that automated..

So, bout the only thing I think you could try is putting it on a different setting/plant type.

Thats all I got,

Wrangler.

Edited by Wrangler556