help needed

hey ctown :harhar: just for the record can ya tell us what 'perfect' levels are ... just looking @ the photos im almost too stunned to comment, man they are in a bad way hey ... nevertheless tell us what else is in the pots apart from clay balls and how often you water , an for how long ... how old are plants? no insects hanging around? .. and we will try and help ya but by crikey they are close to a funeral service .. we may have to restart you off again

and welcome here :yinyang: its good you came to the Ozstoners emergency ward

lol

Hi ctown,

ph leels are perfect and nutrients levels are perfect as well

Na just ask ya plants or look at them - the ony time i have seen that radiant yellow was following extensive over nuting. You nucluler 'glow in the dark' I doubt is recoverable.

:)

Nitty.

ph level is 6.0 and the cf level is 2.0 i think but my nut meter is fukin up.......

been using coco grow a and be and super thrive and ph up and down to get the ph right

any help would be that good as this is my first ever grow and im finding it hard when i thought it was meant to be fun..... i also tranplanted them from soil when they were bout a week old . they have been in there bout 3 weeks now. what could be causing the trippy color????