Growing AK 47 in coco

heya brown hornet, welcome here :yinyang: ... yup i grew ak last year ... mate you are gunna love it :harhar: ... easy to grow as shitting in bed and kicking it out ... grew it in perlite feed it on Optimum 2 part hydro nutes PH was around 6.0 never below 5.8 never above 6.2 .... EC was 1.4, exception being during flowering week 4 when i added Canna PK 13-14 for ten days EC was at 1.8-1.9 ... big pots, 27cm deep x 31cm across the top

these conditions are no means compulsory but they worked for me and the result was ok ... picture here of one of the varmint ak that resulted

no additives except the PK during flower time ... but did folair spray Tasmanian Bull Kelp (seaweed) extract 3-4 times during grow period though

post-1601-1246865062_thumb.jpg

i got 2 plants on the go now. check grow diary in my sig.

im using coco/perlite mix, using dutch master nutes and hand watering every couple of days when its a bit dry feeling. they are loving it. its my first grow and they have been really forgiving. will be adding some PK in a few weeks.

Cheers

heya brown hornet, welcome here :yinyang: ... yup i grew ak last year ... mate you are gunna love it lol ... easy to grow as shitting in bed and kicking it out ... grew it in perlite feed it on Optimum 2 part hydro nutes PH was around 6.0 never below 5.8 never above 6.2 .... EC was 1.4, exception being during flowering week 3 when i added Canna PK 13-14 for ten days EC was at 1.8 ... big pots, 27cm deep x 31cm across the top

these conditions are no means compulsory but they worked for me and the result was ok ... picture here of one of the varmint ak that resulted

no additives except the PK during flower time ... but did folair spray Tasmanian Bull Kelp (seaweed) extract 3-4 times during grow period though

Nice one Frazz, Nothing wrong at all with those results. Thanks for your input.

Is that the result from a 12 week cycle?

I,m always the student.

BH

:harhar:

heya brown hornet, welcome here :wallbash: ... yup i grew ak last year ... mate you are gunna love it :wallbash: ... easy to grow as shitting in bed and kicking it out ... grew it in perlite feed it on Optimum 2 part hydro nutes PH was around 6.0 never below 5.8 never above 6.2 .... EC was 1.4, exception being during flowering week 3 when i added Canna PK 13-14 for ten days EC was at 1.8 ... big pots, 27cm deep x 31cm across the top

Hats off thats a nice looking plant frazz!

Did you keep topping it to get it bushy like that?