leaves turning red/purple

post-30839-1246804861_thumb.jpg

Hello peoples I have a problem in that plant that i got bud of then placed in total darkeness for 2 days and then put on to 18 hour cycle is now going red purple on the leaves and there is no new growth.It is a soil plant I am wondering if it is because of overwatering any advice would be greatly appreciated.Thank you

fuck me mate.. youve got more issues going on here than TV guide.. severe deficiencies.. whats causing it who would know... but i reckon we can figure it out..

ok.. so youre trying trying to reveg.. i need to say.. to me it doesnt look like youve left enough growth on there to reveg from.. when revegging plants you need to sacrifice a few buds and leave them on there.. this is where the reveg will come from.. also helps the plant get through the small dormant stage it goes through when changing from 12/12 to 18/6..

whats the PH and PPM's of the watering solution you are using.. also.. when you water.. whats the PH and PPM's of the run off...

you say your in soil.. whats the drainage like.. how often do you feed.. does water pass freely through the medium???

Hi helpmegrowbro,

S S is right that is one sorry looking specimen, I don't hold out much promise of a recovery as there is simply nmnot4 enough vegetative matter for the plant to survive.

As far as what is causing it i would say ;

1) stress

2) 'micro-nutrient lock out' - causes of which could be a number including over-watering , PH out to buggery.

Overall diagnosis is zink deficiency among other micro nutrients uptake

No one like to hear this but you should get back to a new plant - you massacred it really well 'bro'.

:yinyang:

Nitty.

greetnz

imho

dont waist your time and money pon this plant

trash her now

start again with fresh clones or seedlings

but

if your really up for it

put her into intensive care

repot her in some fresh soil with 50% coarse sand

put her out side under shade from full sun and use suplemental fluro lights and a heat mat

crucial

do not trim of any leaves no matter how bad they get

let dem fall off

dont worrie

she is using up all the goodness left in them for her new growth

she will take a lot of intencive care to recover

are you really up for it????????????????

if she has crucial geens that you feel you really must preserve

then a better way to go still is to repot and go for a hydro medium

and use cheep gental fluro indoors

feed her pon strictly grow nutrients and sugars

i love mollassis for energy and also a heap of micro elements

flush regularly every 3 or 4th day

irey guidance

thanx peoples I have taken out of the soil and trimmed the roots and going to foliar feed if no improvement in a week or so then will trash it I guess BUT have to try and save it.

By the way does anyone know if it is possibile to order seeds from Amsterdam as dont know how to get any other seeds thnx for sll help and advice

Edited by helpmegrowbro

what is rrpm I know the ph level of the soil is 7 the temperature in the room is 25 and have started foliar feeding dont know how to raise or lower the humidity in there though or if I even need 2.

Was thinking about transplanting it into hydroponic medium and trying to get it going that way or maybe even trying to get it on to bud cycle instead of veg cycle